About This Product
MARBLELIFE Soap Scum Remover is a truly unique product.
This fast, effective product powers through soap build-up without scratching or damaging soft substrates such us marble, travertine, slate or natural stone showers, or more robust surfaces such as glass, metal and plastic enclosures and fixtures.
Engineered abrasives allow it to cut through softer soap but to disintigrate on contact with harder substrates such as marble, stone, tile, glass or metal. The result is a fast acting product that not only effectively cuts through stubborn soap scum, but lets you feel it work, or more importantly when it is done working. You go from a surface that provides some resistance to that clean smooth feeling of a soap scum-free surface, which means there is no wasted effort. You can feel when you are done, so there is no wasted effort. Just beautiful clean results.
Additional helpful information:
Soap Scum in Your Shower
- Soap scum is the whitish dull film that’s a combination of soap and hard water that builds up on the surfaces of your shower and tub areas.
- On certain materials, like vinyl shower curtains, it can result in a biofilm that can harbor pathogenic bacteria.
- Soap scum contributes to common bathroom odors and aids in protecting the growth of mold in showers, hiding it from direct contact from mold-and-mildew cleaners, making soap scum removal one’s first challenge.
- Most common “all-in-one” cleaners will not successfully remove soap scum and those that can may be too abrasive or acidic for use on more sensitive surfaces such as marble, travertine, slate or other natural stone or grout.
The following is our recommended procedure for cleaning soap scum form natural stone showers, tub areas, glass enclosures, metal frames and fixtures.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your results, please contact MARBLELIFE Customer Care for free assistance in reaching your desired results.
- MARBLELIFE Soap Scum Remover
- Clean Cloth or sponge
- Large Cup, container or spray nozzle for rinse water
Step 1 – Scrub
- Shake bottle
- Apply MARBLELIFE Soap Scum Remover to clean cloth or sponge and rub surfaces affected by soap scum.
- You will feel the initial resistance from the soap scum lessen as the soap scum is being removed.
- Repeat this procedure until the shower is completely clean and free from soap scum, which is easy to determine as you will feel your cloth “break-free” as it moves across a smooth, clean soap-free surface.
Step 2 – Rinse or Buff
- Rinse surface with clean water to clear remaining Soap Scum Remover from surface.
Other Shower Cleaning Directions
Getting Your Marble, Travertine or Slate Shower Clean
Getting Rid of Mold Stains from Your Marble, Travertine or Slate Shower
Keeping Your Marble, Travertine or Slate Shower Clean
MARBLELIFE… Helping Make Your Life Easier.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet