MARBLELIFE(R) Marble and Travertine Cleaner Concentrate is designed for regular cleaning of marble, granite, travertine, slate, terrazzo, concrete and other types of natural and man-made floors. MARBLELIFE’s Marble Cleaner goes where others can’t, penetrating deep into the minute pores of your floor’s surface. Engineered by Marble Restoration experts to work safely and effectively, because they use it daily as they restore marble floors and counters around the country and the world as part of the largest team of stone restoration craftsman on the planet.
MARBLELIFE’s Marble Cleaner Concentrate delivers non-acidic detergent and surfactants engineered to emulsify oils and lift debris sitting on and inside stone pours. Once emulsified oil can be lifted from your stone or tile surface, and wiped or mopped away with ease, to leave a streak-free surface. The application of science and years of experience results in exceptional results.
Save 90% using Concentrate versus Ready-to-Use Cleaners. Simply purchase a ready-to-use spray bottle and re-use the bottle. Better for the environment, better for your pocket book and still the best care for your marble and stone surfaces!
Now in new Squeeze-n-Measure Quart and Pump Gallon bottles. The 32oz bottle is easier than ever to measure out just what you need and the Gallon allows you to pump out one ounce at a time which helps prevent waste.
Two ounces of concentrate are all you need to make a 32oz spray bottle of ready-to-use cleaner. 2 ounces for a gallon of cleaner to mop the floor. A gallon of concentrate can make 64 gallons of cleaner, making this an exceptional value, and a logical companion product to your ready-to-use cleaner.
Cleaning Marble, Travertine, Terrazzo & Other Natural Stone
For you to have a successful and satisfying experience cleaning marble, travertine, terrazzo or other natural stone there are some things you should first understand, so that you don’t fall into the many common traps surrounding these sensitive surfaces. For example, why Marble, Travertine and Terrazzo are cared for the same way with a couple exceptions. The section on Understanding Marble, Travertine & Terrazzo will give you a picture of why your marble surface will react to some products and processes and the section on Understanding Etches should be read by every marble, travertine and terrazzo owner since these are the most common problem. The Section on The Proper Care of Marble, Travertine & Terrazzo answers your questions by laying out simple steps in the right order so that you are safe and confident in caring for these surfaces. The section on Common Mistakes will likely surprise you, in just how many of the methods you have head were right and perhaps done yourself can be harmful. The use of water only, dish soap and vinegar in the water will all lead to trouble.
Eliminating oils and debris from your floor’s pores allows your surface to shine with all of its natural beauty. For extra protection use a MARBLELIFE Sealer. MARBLELIFE’s InterCare Cleaner works well on all types of natural and man-made floor surfaces as well as finished wood, glass and metal.
CONVENIENT & ECONOMICAL
For your convenience and economical value, MARBLELIFE’s InterCare Cleaner comes Concentrated in both 32oz and Gallon sizes. Marble & Travertine Cleaner is available in a convenient 32oz spray bottle and refill gallon as well as a 32oz, gallon and 5 gallon concentrate. You can refill your 32oz spray bottle from the Refill Gallon for $4.98, from the 32oz Concentrate for $1.87 and from the Concentrate Gallon for about a $1.09 per bottle.
Additional helpful information:
- 100% Guaranteed by world’s leading specialists
- Safer for your Natural Stone Surface
- Healthier for You, Your Family & Pets
- Faster, Better & Easier Cleaning
- Made in America
- Questions, Help & Technical Support
- MARBLELIFE Services & Service Professionals
- Economical Solutions
Available is convenient sizes:
- 4 oz CONCENTRATE – Makes 8 QTS of READY-TO-USE CLEANER – suitable for spray or mop applications.
- 8 oz CONCENTRATE – Makes 16 QTS of READY-TO-USE CLEANER – suitable for spray or mop applications.
- 16 oz CONCENTRATE – Makes 32 QTS of READY-TO-USE CLEANER – suitable for spray or mop applications.
- 32 oz CONCENTRATE – Makes 64 QTS of READY-TO-USE CLEANER – suitable for spray or mop applications.
- 128 oz (1 GAL) CONCENTRATE -Makes 128 QTS of READY-TO-USE CLEANER – suitable for spray or mop applications.
- 5 Gal CONCENTRATE -Makes 125 GAL READY-TO-USE CLEANER – suitable for FLOOR CLEANING or AUTO-SCRUBBER CLEANING
- 55 Gal CONCENTRATE – Makes 1375 GAL of READY-TO-USE CLEANER – suitable for FLOOR CLEANING or AUTO-SCRUBBER CLEANING.
Value by Product size
- 4 oz $ 9.95 ($2.49 / oz)
- 8 oz $ 14.95 ($1.87 / oz)
- 16 oz (1 Pint) $ 23.50 ($1.47 / oz)
- 32 oz (1 Quart) $ 31.50 ($0.98 / oz) MOST POPULAR
- 128 oz (1 Gallon) $ 71.50 ($0.56 / oz)
- 640 oz (5 Gallon) $ 249.50 ($0.39 / oz)
- 7040 oz(55 Gallon) $1250.00 ($0.18 / oz)
How to Clean Marble, Travertine & Terrazzo
Including: Slate, Limestone, Sandstone & Soapstone
Please begin with the following helpful information:
- Etches & How to Avoid Them
- Choosing the Proper Cleaner
- The Proper Care of Marble, Travertine, & Terrazzo
- Common Mistakes with Marble
- How to Protect Your Natural Stone Surfaces[/content_half]
The great benefit of MARBLELIFE Marble & Travertine Cleaner is that with the same cleaner you can clean your countertops, vanity, shower, floors as well as many more surfaces. As an InterCare based cleaner, you need to see for yourself how wonderfully effective it is on many surfaces in your home or building.
Easy & Beautiful Results
MARBLELIFE Marble & Travertine Cleaner is an “InterCare” based cleaner and is a safe, easy to use and highly effective way to clean your natural stone surfaces. The below list of instruction will provide you with simple, detailed steps to get the best possible results with the least effort on your part. Whether you want an ultimately beautiful appearance or you simply want to get the job done quick and safe, Marble & Travertine Cleaner is the right product for the job. The simplest method is to spray and wipe, then flip your cloth to buff dry. This results in a beautiful streak free shine that is safe for you and your stone surface.
- Daily Cleaning Marble Countertops, Vanities & Tabletops
- Deep Cleaning Marble Countertops, Vanities & Tabletops
- Daily Cleaning Marble, Travertine & Terrazzo Floors
- Deep Cleaning Marble, Travertine & Terrazzo Floors
- Cleaning Marble & Slate Showers
- Cleaning Marble & Granite Headstones & Monuments
- For Commercial use-in walk behind scrubber, use 32 ounces per 15 gallons of water.
MARBLELIFE… Helping Make Your Life Easier.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet