MARBLELIFE® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover

MARBLELIFE® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover

4.80 out of 5 based on 10 customer ratings
(10 customer reviews)


Effective & Stone Safe – Say Goodbye Mold Stains


Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is completely safe for marble, travertine, slate and other stone and grout showers, as well as glass, metal and plastic enclosures and fixtures. It is highly effective with an unprecedented 25 year history of accomplishing what other more aggressive products can’t. It safely penetrates into the stone where the mold stains begin, loosens their hold and allows them to be rinsed away. Try it for yourself and see just how highly effective and easy to use Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover really is. It promises to be the last mold & mildew product you buy.

Mold in Your Shower

The biggest issue in dealing with mold in a marble or stone shower, is that you can’t use the typical aggressive products designed for killing mold because they kill your stone shower as well.  Stone showers are beautiful and have wonderful character.  Keeping them looking that way means that you must be very careful with the products you use, so that you don’t actually cause damage.

Mold likes to live in a dark, warm, moist environment with an ample food source of organic material.  This makes a shower a nearly ideal spot for mold to grow.  The small pores of natural stone and grout are great places for mold to live and avoid your cleaning efforts.  Most products used to eliminate mold only remove the surface mold and not the mold still doing well inside the pores.  Ironically, many mold cleaners say that they are not to be used on porous surfaces, which explains your frustration in why mold never seems to leave, or not for very long.

To effectively remove the mold stains from your stone shower, you need a product that is both safe for your stone and able to penetrate into the pores of the stone and grout to remove the visible and hidden mold stains at the source.


About This Product

Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a completely safe and highly effective way to eliminate those frustrating mold stains from your marble, travertine, slate or other stone and grout shower.  It safely penetrates into the stone and grout to remove the mold stains at the source.

Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is easy to use, safe on all of your shower surfaces and highly effective.  It is 8 times more effective than bleach and yet has a lighter chlorine smell than bleach.  If you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of this product, you can receive a complete refund.

For light mold, this is a spray, soak and rise product and for heavy mold it’s a spray, scrub and rinse product.  Nothing you find will be as safe and effective as Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover.


Product Directions

Routine Cleaning of Mold in Marble, Travertine & Slate Showers

Heavy Mold Cleaning of Marble, Travertine & Slate Showers


Other Shower Cleaning Directions:

Getting Marble, Travertine & Slate Showers Clean

Keeping Marble, Travertine & Slate Showers Clean

Marblelife… Helping Make Your Life Easier.

Additional information

Weight 2.2 lbs
Dimensions 4.75 x 2.875 x 11 in

10 reviews for MARBLELIFE® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover

  1. 5 out of 5

    Simply amazing!! I used this product as soon as it arrived at my house and I could not believe how wonderful it cleaned the mold from my natural stone!! I’ve been giddy over it for 2 days and have told everyone I know with natural stone to get this stuff!!

  2. 4 out of 5

    Worked Well! We have a shower with a river rock bottom. We live in humid Savannah and we get very heavy molds and mildew. This product worked well in most areas. My suspicion is that we have some staining in our grout and removing that will be a more difficult task. I would say, overall, this did a good job and it was not only easy to use, but it was quick.

  3. 5 out of 5

    MAGIC! When nothing else would work on tough mold and mildew stains on natural stone, this product did the trick! It was super easy, spray on and five minutes later the mold and mildew was gone and all you had to do was rinse. I love it.

  4. 5 out of 5

    WORKS WELL!! I have floor to ceiling marble bathroom, including the shower. And we live in a damp zone that encourages mold. This product worked well in removing the mold and the spray makes it easy to use, as opposed to some which have to be brushed onto the grout.

  5. 5 out of 5

    Definitely Works – I have marble shelves in my shower and one had 3 spots of serious mold, where it had lost it’s finish and was down in the porous part of the marble. After researching and trying all the home remedies I went online and started researching again for professional solutions. Not knowing who to believe and after much research I went Marblelife and I’m glad I did — I really should have taken pictures of before and after because I didn’t think it would happen. Of course it has taken many applications but your product definitely works. Thank you very much–Paula

  6. 5 out of 5

    Very Highly Recommended! This is an incredible product–the best that I’ve ever used to remove mold from marble. It never damages the marble and in a very short time with little effort, the marble is clean. Hooray! Wish I lived near a Marblelife store so that I did not have to pay shipping cost!! You will not be disappointed with this product. It’s the greatest!

  7. 5 out of 5

    Finally a product that works! – We were regretting our decision of installing Travertine tile in our shower due to the challenges with cleaning it, and lately the problem with mold. Thanks for making a product that brought back our beautiful shower!

  8. 5 out of 5

    Absolutely the best product I have ever used. Watched it clean before my eyes.

  9. 5 out of 5

    LOVE IT! – This is an amazing product. It gets rid of mold and mildew on my marble shower walls and in the grout. It’s wonderful. Buy it. You won’t be sorry.

  10. 4 out of 5

    Mold be gone- well all I can say is that I no longer have mold. I have tried other products that I purchased at your local stores and nothing worked as good as this product do.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *