Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Gallon

$62.00

Effective & Stone Safe – Say Goodbye those Mold Stains

SKU: 41191 Categories: ,

Do you suffer from cleaner frustration?
Have you tried multiple cleaners that haven't solved your problem?


Description

MARBLELIFE Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a safe and effective way to eliminate frustrating mold stains from your marble, travertine, slate or other stone and grout shower.

Makes short work of black grout mold stains.
It safely penetrates into the stone and grout to remove the mold stains at the source.

MARBLELIFE Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is easy to use.
Safe on all shower surfaces.

An effective disinfectant and sanitizer.
A Cleaner formulated to break water tension and allow cleaner to penetrate and flush out grout pores and porous stone surfaces.

Breaks up grout stains to quickly restore a clean uniform colored grout line.

For light mold – this is a spray, soak and rinse product. (Shower Tile & Grout)
For heavy mold –  it’s a spray, scrub and rinse product. (Driveway and Sidewalk Mold Stain Removal)

Safe and effective for use even on stone, tile or glass.  Even safe on sensitive stones such as marble and travertine which is traditionally sensitive to aggressive cleaners.
Great for cleaning concrete, brick and slate patios, sidewalks and driveways.

So effective you will feel you accomplished something as you watch those dark stains wash away from your tile, marble, granite, ceramic, concrete, vinyl, aluminum and terrazzo surfaces.

Sufficient volume to clean 600 sqft.

Additional information

Weight 9 lbs
Brand

Size

Share your thoughts!

Let us know what you think...

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

What others are saying

There are no contributions yet.

×

Login

Register

Continue as a Guest

Don't have an account? Sign Up

FLOOR CLEANER FRUSTRATION?
PERHAPS IT’S DAMAGED, NOT DIRTY
SEE IMAGES HERE
Your Shopping Cart
Subtotal: $0.00  (0 items)
Your shopping cart is empty
Start Shopping!