Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is completely safe for marble, travertine, slate and other stone and grout showers, as well as glass, metal and plastic enclosures and fixtures. It is highly effective with an unprecedented 25 year history of accomplishing what other more aggressive products can’t. It safely penetrates into the stone where the mold stains begin, loosens their hold and allows them to be rinsed away. Try it for yourself and see just how highly effective and easy to use Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover really is. It promises to be the last mold & mildew product you buy.
Mold in Your Shower
The biggest issue in dealing with mold in a marble or stone shower, is that you can’t use the typical aggressive products designed for killing mold because they kill your stone shower as well. Stone showers are beautiful and have wonderful character. Keeping them looking that way means that you must be very careful with the products you use, so that you don’t actually cause damage.
Mold likes to live in a dark, warm, moist environment with an ample food source of organic material. This makes a shower a nearly ideal spot for mold to grow. The small pores of natural stone and grout are great places for mold to live and avoid your cleaning efforts. Most products used to eliminate mold only remove the surface mold and not the mold still doing well inside the pores. Ironically, many mold cleaners say that they are not to be used on porous surfaces, which explains your frustration in why mold never seems to leave, or not for very long.
To effectively remove the mold stains from your stone shower, you need a product that is both safe for your stone and able to penetrate into the pores of the stone and grout to remove the visible and hidden mold stains at the source.
About This Product
Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a completely safe and highly effective way to eliminate those frustrating mold stains from your marble, travertine, slate or other stone and grout shower. It safely penetrates into the stone and grout to remove the mold stains at the source.
Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is easy to use, safe on all of your shower surfaces and highly effective. It is 8 times more effective than bleach and yet has a lighter chlorine smell than bleach. If you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of this product, you can receive a complete refund.
For light mold, this is a spray, soak and rise product and for heavy mold it’s a spray, scrub and rinse product. Nothing you find will be as safe and effective as Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover.
Other Shower Cleaning Directions:
Marblelife… Helping Make Your Life Easier.