Protect Your Tile During Hurricane Season

Protect Your Tile During Hurricane Season

As Hurricane Season continues to creep up on us with new developments, you should know how to prepare before being blindsided by the catastrophic force of nature. Water can find its way into your home and seep into the tiles and then create mildew and, if not treated, mold.

So what are you to do in the case of water making its way into your home? Mold colonies can begin to thrive within 24 to 48 hours of a surface dampening. For major jobs you’ll want to contact a professional as soon as possible.  If your job is smaller, or even while you’re waiting for an available service professional, there are plenty of household remedies to help remove the mold before it damages your surfaces.

However, sometimes you don’t catch the mildew and mold in time, and even if you do, it can leave stains on your surfaces. Plus, most cleaning techniques only combat the surface mildew and not at the actual core where there are likely leftover remnants. To help restore your surface to its original state and appearance, you’ll want to treat your tile or stone with a quality care product. Marblelife is a professional stone care company that can help you remove these stains and remnants with their excellent “Mold and Mildew Stain Remover.”

So What Can This Product Do For You?

The Mold and Mildew Stain remover is safe for ceramic, porcelain and all types of tile with sanded and non-sanded grout, in addition to glass, metal and plastic enclosures and fixtures. It safely penetrates the grout, where the mold stains begin, so that it can loosen their hold and then you can rinse away the leftover bacteria. The quality is unlike any other mold or mildew cleaner on the market, being available and attacking bacteria for over 25 years. It will benefit you to have this product on-hand when mold strikes at the most unpredictable moments.

Health Benefits

After you clean the surface, killing mold and mildew stains, while simultaneously ridding your shower or other surface of remaining elements, could be essential to your health. Some people are unaffected by the presence of mold, however for those who are, mold can cause nasal stuffiness, throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, and eye or skin irritation. Meanwhile, people who have severe lung issues can face much more serious lung infections.

So although, your surface will likely already have a professional clean post-mold attack, you can help maintain a more permanent clean with the help of “Mold and Mildew Stain Remover.”

When disaster strikes you’ll want to be ready to fight back! Marblelife can help you do just that. For more information on products like the “Mold and Mildew Stain Remover” you can visit Marblelife’s website for a complete line of professional level products to care for your stone and other various surfaces. Brace yourself for the worst and stay safe!

Your Shopping Cart
Subtotal: $0.00  (0 items)
Your shopping cart is empty
Start Shopping!